Mityvac 6830 Brake Bleeder
List price: $203.20
Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
- Manufacturer: Mityvac
- Department: Tools
- Model: 6830
Excellent product for one-man brake bleeding!, August 14, 2010
This product does exactly as advertised. It was very easy to use, and the packaging is very nice. It came with everything needed, except a wrench and some grease for the bleeders. Everything was in it's own zip-top polybag for storage:...
Nice little tool, June 19, 2010
Ok, I got this witn somewhat low expectaions. I was very happy when it worked so well. It was easy to use, and worked like a charm. I bled the hydrolic cluch on my classic mini cooper in about 5 minutes, on my own, with no air bubbles or "oops...do...
A must have for brake jobs, April 20, 2010
This tool really makes bleeding brake lines and hydraulic clutch lines an easy task. Changing the brake fluid and bleeding the lines during a brake job made a noticeable difference in the feel at the pedal too. It was worth every penny.
- Includes a swivel air inlet to prevent kinks in the air hose during movement
- Reservoir and lid feature large, coarse threads to reduce cross threading, and the bench-mountable, molded base keeps the unit secure while removing or replacing the lid
- 1.9-quart (1.8 liter) reservoir allows the operator to perform multiple bleeding jobs without emptying
- Bleeds at a rate of up to two quarts (1.9 liters) per minute for increased productivity and features a variable thumb throttle to maintain desired flow rate
- Automatic shutoff valve to prevent overfilling
|Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test and Bleeding Kit|
Back to Brake bleeder