Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test and Bleeding Kit
List price: $50.40
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
- Manufacturer: Mityvac
- Department: unisex-adult
- Model: MV8000
OK for the home garage, November 16, 2010
Purchased this to bleed the brakes on my F-150. Had to go back and buy the auto refill kit to make the job easier to do. The refill kit should be included in the original kit.Couple of hints, make sure that you have gotten a good seal on the...
mity vac, January 6, 2012
I have used this on 5 honda goldwings bleeding and flushing the brakes and clutch systems. It works really will for what it costs. You do have to be careful not to let the cup overfill or it will get inside the pump and guage. Don't has me how I...
Works as advertised, but..., March 27, 2012
I never feel compelled to leave a review, but I'm going to make an exception. Used to change brake and clutch fluid in my ZZR1200. Device does have a learning curve, which ended after I did my clutch fluid. Changed both front and rear brake fluid...
- Dial gauge indicates pressure in both inches and centimeters of mercury
- Brake bleeding kit bleeds brakes, clutches or other hydraulic systems
- Handy for troubleshooting and tune-ups
- Useful for testing fuel petcocks, carburetors and vacuum advances
- Brake bleeding kit includes fittings, hose and 114-page instruction manual
|CTA Tools 1250 One-Man brake bleeding Kit|
|Motion Pro 08-0143 Hydraulic Brake Bleeder|
|Motive 0100 European Power Bleeder Kit|
Back to Brake bleeder