Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test and Bleeding Kit
List price: $50.40
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
- Manufacturer: Mityvac
- Department: unisex-adult
- Model: MV8000
OK for the home garage, November 16, 2010
Purchased this to bleed the brakes on my F-150. Had to go back and buy the auto refill kit to make the job easier to do. The refill kit should be included in the original kit.Couple of hints, make sure that you have gotten a good seal on the...
mity vac, January 6, 2012
I have used this on 5 honda goldwings bleeding and flushing the brakes and clutch systems. It works really will for what it costs. You do have to be careful not to let the cup overfill or it will get inside the pump and guage. Don't has me how I...
Good, but problems., April 5, 2011
I had the same problem as others with a poor seal at the jar. A thin o-ring on the lid would fix that. I resorted to gobbing silicone dialectric grease on the seal each jar full. The hose that came with it was kinked, which got in the way...
- Brake bleeding kit bleeds brakes, clutches or other hydraulic systems
- Dial gauge indicates pressure in both inches and centimeters of mercury
- Useful for testing fuel petcocks, carburetors and vacuum advances
- Brake bleeding kit includes fittings, hose and 114-page instruction manual
- Handy for troubleshooting and tune-ups
|CTA Tools 1250 One-Man brake bleeding Kit|
|Motive 0100 European Power Bleeder Kit|
Back to Brake bleeder