Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test and Bleeding Kit
List price: $50.40
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
- Manufacturer: Mityvac
- Department: unisex-adult
- Model: MV8000
OK for the home garage, November 16, 2010
Purchased this to bleed the brakes on my F-150. Had to go back and buy the auto refill kit to make the job easier to do. The refill kit should be included in the original kit.Couple of hints, make sure that you have gotten a good seal on the...
Quality pump, April 16, 2012
The plastic is high quality, the seals are silicone lubricated, the gauge does not bounce nor is dampened with slow response, and you will find the same model sold to science laboratories. I did not buy it to bleed brakes! I did buy it to: extract...
Works as advertised, but..., March 27, 2012
I never feel compelled to leave a review, but I'm going to make an exception. Used to change brake and clutch fluid in my ZZR1200. Device does have a learning curve, which ended after I did my clutch fluid. Changed both front and rear brake fluid...
- Dial gauge indicates pressure in both inches and centimeters of mercury
- Handy for troubleshooting and tune-ups
- Brake bleeding kit includes fittings, hose and 114-page instruction manual
- Brake bleeding kit bleeds brakes, clutches or other hydraulic systems
- Useful for testing fuel petcocks, carburetors and vacuum advances
|AMPRO T71658 One Man Braker Bleeder|
|CTA Tools 1250 One-Man brake bleeding Kit|
|HFS (TM) 2 in 1 Brake Bleeder & Vacuum Pump Test Tuner Tool Kit New|
Back to Brake bleeder